- Partner specialized in public law, with focus on questions associated with the structuring and regulation of infrastructure projects;
- LL.M. from Yale University Law School (2010);
- LL.M. with specialization in the Theory of the State and Constitutional Law – PUC-Rio (2008);
- Executive MBA in Finance – FGV (2015);
- Consultant to the International Finance Corporation (IFC) in the area of concessions and public-private partnerships in the education, health and irrigation sectors (2011-2014);
- Professor in the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs of Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV) Law School, Rio de Janeiro (2010-2016);
- Professor of postgraduate law programs from IDP.
Marcelo Rangel Lennertzpribeiroadmin2019-02-12T19:03:16-02:00