- Mario Engler Pinto Junior is a professor at the São Paulo School of Law of Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV Direito SP) and coordinator of its professional LL.M. program.
- He received a Bachelor of Law Degree from the University of São Paulo Law School in 1979 and later earned a Doctorate with specialization in Commercial Law from the same school.
- He has practiced law for 40 years, and served for 30 of those years as a Deputy State Attorney in São Paulo, during which he worked with privatization and restructuring of government-controlled companies, public finance, structured transactions in the capital market and infrastructure projects.
- He was CEO of Companhia Paulista de Parcerias (CPP), where he still holds a seat on the board of directors. He is chairman of the board of directors of Companhia de Saneamento Básico do Estado de São Paulo (SABESP) and a member of the Council for Defense of Capital Holdings of the State of São Paulo (CODEC), part of the São Paulo State Revenue Secretariat.
- He is a member of the group of official arbitrators of the B3 Market Chamber of Arbitration, where he has taken part in more than ten arbitrations involving corporate disputes, infrastructure projects, construction agreements and merger and acquisition transactions, some involving companies in the public sector.
- He is author of the book Empresa Estatal: Função Econômica e Dilemas Societários (“State-Owned Companies: Economic Function and Corporate Dilemmas”), now in its second edition.
Mario Engler Pinto Juniorpribeiroadmin2019-02-26T16:39:38-03:00